Monday, June 1, 2009

Read, Listen, Watch:

I have read:
Jelly Doughnuts Especially for Chanukah - here
Tarzan Workshop - here
Gary Sullivan - Mm-hmm

And many pieces from the website Jacket Magazine such as:
Nada Gordon - Lick My Face, A Gumby episode…
Chickee Chickston - Truckin’ Poem, My Mary Oliver, and My Kangaroo
Anne Boyer - A Vindication of the Rights of Women
Benjamin Friedlander - Why Do the Jews Reject Jesus as Their Savior?

I have listened to:
Nada Gordon - My Favorite Things Redux, I Love Men
Rod Smith - No, My Name is Gary Sullivan. I Own a Mansion and a Yacht, War and Pee
Sharon Mesmer - Jake Gyllenhaal's Dog, I Accidentally Ate Some Chicken and Now I'm in Love with Harry Whittington, Atomic Bitch Wax (a play)
Gary Sullivan - Why You Got Flipped Off in Traffic, Once Upon a Time in Nebraska

Watched on Youtube:

Rodney Koeneke - Pizza Kitty
(one of my favorite flarf experiences)

0 comments: